Alchimex is one of the few units in our country that performs soil analysis, within a specialized laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art high performance equipment at European level.
ALCHIMEX Laboratory of Agrochemical Analysis, a member of ALCEDO Group, holds a certificate of attestation issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR). By this attestation, MADR and APIA will recognize the analysis and fertilization doses recommended by our laboratory.
The Soil Analysis Laboratory was set up in the late 2012. The main goal is to help farmers by providing information on the soil fertility and the possibilities for fertilization and amelioration. Second, the laboratory staff also performs agrochemical research and educational activities together with the farmers. The laboratory has benefited from a significant investment, being oriented towards qualified and specialized staff in agricultural chemistry, state-of-the-art equipment, modern technology and methodology. Among the devices that the laboratory is endowed with are listed:
- Liquid Chromatographs (HPLC and UHPLC), ion (IC) and gas (GC), equipped with a series of detectors, FID, PDA, conductivity, fluorescence, etc.
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
- Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer (AAS)
- Particle Analysis (PSD) by LASER diffraction
- Optical analysis equipment, microscopes, binoculars, etc.