Alchimex is one of the few companies in Romania that perform soil analysis, having a specialized laboratory, equipped with last generation and performant technology, according to European high standards.
The analysis laboratory, which is part of Alchimex, member of Alcedo Group, holds certificate of attestation issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MADR). Thanks to this certificate, MADR and APIA will recognize the analysis and recommendations of fertilization, made by our laboratory.
Our laboratory was established at the end of 2012. The principal purpose of it is to give the farmers the information that helps them to make decisions on fertilizing and soil improvement. Secondly, our lab specialists take activity in agrochemical research and farmer training. We made massive investments in our lab, having specialized people working, last generation and performant technology, modern working technique and methodology.
Below you can find some of the technology that we work with in our lab:
- High & Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC si UHPLC), Ion Chromatography (IC) and Gas Chromatography (GC), equipped with a series of detectors such FID, PDA, conductivity, fluorescence, etc.;
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer;
- Atomic Absorbtion Spectrophotometer (AAS);
- Particle size distribution (PSD) by LASER diffraction;
- Optical analysis equipment, microscopes, binocular magnifiers, etc.